Information we collect and information you provide to us
We collect information you provide voluntarily to us, such as when you participate in a contest and promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information from you and/or your device (which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws). We collect this information with your either your explicit consent in accordance with GDPR article 6(1)(a) or as part of our legitimate interest in accordance with GDPR article 6 (1)(f), including:
• Age: when you download our game, we collect your age as indicated by you.
• Log Information: about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device information: about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s type, software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers (such as Device ID and Advertising ID), device token, mobile network information and time zone.
• Location information: We collect location information in order to comply with legislation and policies that apply to your area. However, neither we nor our partners collect location information more granular than city level without your explicit consent.
• Usage information: relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your interactions with other users.
• Consumption information: about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
• Other Information: collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
• Information from third parties: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services by using a third party site or platform such as Facebook and any other social media, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information, including picture, and friend lists, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications. We may also receive personal information about you from other third-party service providers and advertising partners.
• Information from third party surveys: We may invite you to participate in surveys facilitated by third party survey partners. From these services we will collect the information you provide as well as you userID in order to be able to match it with your in-game information. You will always be made aware that you are being transfered to the third-party service before the collection starts and thus have the opportunity to opt out. The partners policies will be made available to you and we encourage you to review them before participating in the survey.
We may feature advertising in our Services via showing third party advertisements in our Services, as well as advertise our own Services via third parties. GREEN GAMES STUDIO may disclose your personal information to advertising networks for the purpose of their direct marketing. Thus, we may send your advertising ID and IP address to ad networks to enable our partners to serve appropriate ads in accordance with GDPR article 6(1)(f). "Advertising ID" means the Apple Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) on Apple, and Google Advertising Identity (“GAID”). These are unique identifiers for mobile devices that GREEN GAMES STUDIO and our advertising network partners use for interest-based advertising (targeted). They are consistent across all apps and thus allow cross-app tracking. These identifiers are used by ad networks for a number of purposes, in addition to targeted advertisement, thus we encourage you to check the Privacy Policies of our partners. These advertising networks may be located in countries outside EU/EEA that have less restrictive data protection legislation. For such advertising networks in countries outside EU/EEA, the legal basis for the transfer is always in accordance with one of the lawful instruments set forth I GDPR article 44-50.
Our Services may also integrate third party Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and/or SDK’s, which allow others to collect and process information about you, including but not limited to your geo-location information, to provide you with targeted advertisements, offers and other content. You always have the ability to control the collection and use of your geo-location information. You may disable location-based services at any time by adjusting the settings of your mobile device.
Ad networks may use information about you, such as your advertising ID, to identify users who are likely to have an interest in our services and display advertising to them. They may also use this information to identify whether you are an existing user of our services and exclude you from further advertising of our services.
How we use your information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our current Services;
• Develop new Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
• Facilitate communications between users;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, push notifications and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by GREEN GAMES STUDIO and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Personalize and improve our Services with the use of profiling to provide targeted advertisements, content or features;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.However, we do not request or intend to collect any “special categories information” such as information on health, race, religion, political opinions, sexual preferences or orientation. Be cautious when sharing this information about yourselves (or others) in our Services.
How we may disclose your information
• With other users of our Services;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of GREEN GAMES STUDIO or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and with your consent or at your direction. We also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymised information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Data Transfers
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. This includes encryption of data and use of pseudonymization, whenever applicable.
Your data protection rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed and/or access the personal information about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You have the right to:
object to the collection and further processing of your personal information;
have your personal data updated, rectified, erased or blocked;
receive information about you that you have provided to us;
opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information;
have your personal information transmitted to another data controller (data portability). In order for you to exercise your data protection rights we are obliged to verify your identity.
Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given, and we will no longer process your personal information, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it in the game via the settings menu or by contacting us using the contact information below.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 (or under 16 in certain jurisdictions in the European Union) who uses our Services, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. On your request we will delete your child’s personal information if we are able to identify your child, unless you provide us with your verifiable consent for your child to continue to use our games.
How to contact us
GREEN GAMES STUDIO SRL - 39 A, Avenue Hamoir, Uccle 1180, Belgium
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal information, please contact us as indicated above.